Workers from the L.A. City Bureau of Power and Light (DWP predecessor) Construction Division set up camp on the north side of Power House No. 2, which would be just out of frame to the right. The power plant
washed away in the flood of March 12-13, 1928, leaving only the generators behind.
This photo shows the proximity of the camp.
4x6-inch BW film transparency (larger than 4x5). Photographer and original purpose of photograph unknown.